Born to love
Sacred Heart Yoga retreat with Judee Gee from October 15-22, 2019
at Aegialis Hotel & Spa, on the pristine island of Amorgos, Greece
Journey into the multi-dimensional realms of your spiritual heart and connect with your deepest desire for love, truth and beauty.
Aligned with your infinite potential for opening and renewal, expect to experience connection and communion with your divine nature.
Dakina Joy School is devoted to the discovery of your true joyful nature. The programme is delivered in the crazy wisdom spirit of attention
to the prevailing group dynamic, and blends spontaneity and rigor with depth and lightheartedness.
The daily program is decided by a synthesis of intuitive inspiration and collective preferences, and may include:
• Conscious breathing
• Intuition development
• Tantric practice
• Movement medicine
• Healing touch
• Transmission teachings
• Wisdom circles…
Afternoons are free for the discovery of this enchanting Cycladic Island:
• Secluded and sunny beach, five minutes walk from the hotel
• Hiking in the surrounding wild mountains trails
• Unlimited entry SPA time, plus one free massage
• Spectacular 5 stars hotel, overlooking Aegiali Bay
"Surrendering to our spiritual heart opens us to the mystery of ourselves,
and thus to the heart of the mystery of all things..." Judee Gee
Retreat leader: Judee Gee
Judee has been immersed in the field of transpersonal development for 40 years. She is based in the South of France where she runs the Dakina Joy School and follows her passion for advocating joy as the ideal catalyst for the emergence of our divine nature.
The Divine Feminine (Isis, Kwan Yin, Mary, Yeshe Shedra, Abraham...) has been informing, encouraging and inspiring her ever since she opened to her own intuition.
Author of "Intuition, awakening your inner guide", (Samuel Weiser, 1999)
Read more about Judee Gee
Guest presenter: Myra Jackson
Described as a mystic, evocateur of the sacred, well-rooted in diverse spiritual and tantric lineages, Myra is devoted to service within organizations focused on human transformation. Educated as an engineer, her early training in electrical theory deeply informed her spiritual life.
For Myra, the Great Mother is a primal archetypal force emerging with strength during these transitional times.
Through a playful exploration of the latest science on intention, discernment and curiosity, she builds a bridge back to the power of a joyful heart and the luminosity of our true nature.
Amorgos provides us with the perfect environment in which to calibrate consciousness, intention and joy, and renew our innate curiosity.
Born to love
Residential retreat, October 15-22, 2019
The first and last days are counted as traveling days.
Retreat schedule: October 16-21, from 10am to 2pm daily.
Retreat price: 390€
Early bird registration: 310€ (20% reduction for registration prior to July 10th)
Language: English and French (with translation between the languages as needed)
Venue: Aegialis Hotel & Spa, Amorgos Island, Greece - 15 to 22 October 2019
723€ per person sharing double/twin room
1003€ per person for single occupancy room
- 7 nights accommodation in a Superior room with private balcony and sea view
- Breakfast daily in buffet (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed)
- Lunch OR Dinner daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed) (no drinks included)
- Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- One 30 minutes relaxing massage
- 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
- Use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
- Use of wireless internet
- Vat, City Tax and Government Tax
For information and registration: please contact Claire Savenca
+33 (0)6 32 34 30 22 /
Early bird registration: 20% reduction for registration prior to July 10th (see Practical information)